Join our official Skyblock City Discord Server for the latest giveaways, events and more!

skyblock.city

Click to copy ip address!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Reviewed Deleted Spawners

Discussion in 'Reviewed Bug Reports' started by WoLF Furiosity, Sep 3, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WoLF Furiosity

WoLF Furiosity New Member

Your username: WoLFFuriosity
    Realm: Adventure
    Explanation: In short the spawner was seemingly deleted I am not sure if it was or could have been truly deleted. Overall me and my island members working on a auto cow spawner; we set up the farm, bought the spawner, and attempted to place the spawner while shift clicking on a piston(although i do not know if this would affect it). After this the spawner left the inventory and hotbar altogether i tried tactics i have done before to fix errors like this on multiplayer servers i.e. placing blocks on the previously placed block and even tried re-logging but had no luck. I also tried speaking with some player and was able to talk with a few nobody could think of a reason and no staff was on at the time.
    Evidence (screenshot/video): While I sadly have no evidence (as i was not expecting this to happen)other than maybe server logs my goal is to at the very least make this noticed to prevent it from happening to other players.(Attached is a screenshot of the area we were attempting to place the spawner if that shows any more insight)

Attached Files:

2. DrCyrix

DrCyrix Moderator Staff Member Moderator

University , Medicine Student
    DrCyrix
    Greetings

We are sorry that you had to experience such an issue, I will be trying to help you with that, I will need you to check if there were any other spawners of the same type in 10 blocks radius from where you placed them,if there is then they didn't get deleted they got merged with the other spawners to check that you can right-click a spawner with bone and it would tell you the spawner count, however, if this is not the issue, please let me know here so I can contact you in game and investigate the issue.

Best regards
    -DrCyrix

3. Daycelo

Daycelo Senior Moderator Staff Member Senior Moderator

Senior Moderator
    Daysari
    Hello WoLF Furiosity,
    We have tested this possible bug and were unable to duplicate the outcome. It is possible you lagged while in the process of placing it or simply a glitch happened in the process. As we are unable to duplicate the outcome of this report and have had no other users reporting similar issues I will be marking this thread as reviewed and removing it from this channel. We will moniter spawners to see if it occurs again, and if it does, will look into it as a possible bug.

Best of luck and thanks for reporting,
    Daycelo

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.