Join our official Skyblock City Discord Server for the latest giveaways, events and more!

skyblock.city

Click to copy ip address!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Reviewed Easier way to place shop signs

Discussion in 'Reviewed Feedback & Suggestions' started by WiseGuy_, Oct 9, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WiseGuy_

WiseGuy_ Moderator Staff Member Moderator

A school Boy /Community member of Skyblock City
    WiseGuy_
    I'm saying this because you have to place signs 1 by 1 and it's really annoying when it comes to profit shops because it takes so long but I was hoping if there is any way to make it easier to place shop signs

~wise

2. Colin Beyer

Colin Beyer New Member

This would be better but I don’t know how you would do that there’s no way to make it so you can place multiple signs I think that’s just in regular Minecraft, but maybe if you wanted to sell stuff in bulk the sign could sell all chests in like five block radius and that would be some separate command

3. Die_Viktoria

Die_Viktoria Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Die_Viktoria
    Hey Wise,
    I know it can be a pain to place all these signs when you build a profit shop, but I think it already helps a lot that you dont have to write your name and that you can use a "?" instead of teh item id. It was way faster to place my chests like that. Just wanted to mention that if you didnt know that works on here. Can be a great help. :)

Would be cool anyway to have a way to place them even faster. I just dont know if/how this would be possible.

~ Viktoria

4. WiseGuy_

WiseGuy_ Moderator Staff Member Moderator

A school Boy /Community member of Skyblock City
    WiseGuy_
    Thanks for the information
    But I already know how to use that
    Yeah it could cause an issue due to there no such thing that can speed up the work

~Wise

5. Daycelo

Daycelo Senior Moderator Staff Member Senior Moderator

Senior Moderator
    Daysari
    Hello Wiseguy,
    Thank you for posting this suggestion, this thread will be marked as reviewed and your suggestion will be passed onto the administration/+ team. Please note, that your suggestion may not suit the server at this time and therefore may be denied in the future stages of approval by the administration/+ team. If you have any future questions feel free to send me a message!

Best of luck,
    Daycelo

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.