Join our official Skyblock City Discord Server for the latest giveaways, events and more!

skyblock.city

Click to copy ip address!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Space Realm Suggestion!

Discussion in 'Space Realm Suggestions' started by JewelGirl7, Sep 22, 2018.

1. JewelGirl7

JewelGirl7 New Member

JewelGirl7
    So, I bet most of you guys have at least one spawner on your island, right? The thing is, you spend all this in-game money for a spawner, but your island level doesn’t increase, while your island level does incrase by placing ore blocks and beacons. Wouldn’t it be cool if spawners did increase your island level? They could probably increase your island level by 10 or 20 levels. It could also be a different amount of levels depending on the spawner. I don’t know how many levels it should be, but it should at least increase it a little. Let me know what you guys think!

P.S. Thanks for reading my suggestion! I really appreciate it. :)

2. KaoticFireHero

KaoticFireHero New Member

Kaotic_OOF
    This should be in both realms tbh

3. TheRealChaosYT

TheRealChaosYT Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Tell you two the truth Skyblock is all about that grind to work your way from the very bottom to the top with hard work and devotion to the server and game.

4. JPCore

JPCore Whatever makes you sleep at night...

TI - Construction & Architect education - Student.
    JPCore
    Hey there,

I will be sharing my opinion on this suggestion.

This could be a great addition to island levels for sure!
    But, I doubt this will work with our spawner-stacking-plugin.

For example: (This is an existing thing)
    If you have a quest-roll and it challenges you to kill 200 cows. A mob-stack of 200 cows will not work.
    You have to kill 200 cow 'bodies' / animals for the challenge to be completed.

I think it will have to same effect on island levels with spawners. (Just one instead of all)
    Since it's basically one spawner block, the island level system will only detect one spawner. However, I'm not fully sure on how this plugin works
    outside the commands and their function.

Would be a nice addition if it will work!
    But here are my tips to improve this suggestion even more:
    • Does every spawner gain the same level?
    • How much levels does every spawner increase? (Depends on the question above).
    • Try to divide your tread in sections to make it much more fun to read. (Not a must of course).

Yours sincerely,m
    Jp

5. JewelGirl7

JewelGirl7 New Member

JewelGirl7
    Thanks Jp! It would suck if it didn’t work with the plugin, but it will be worth a try. As I had said in the post, different spawners should be worth different island levels. These island levels should be sorted by the prices of the spawners, along with how commonly used they are (ex. Cow might not be worth many island levels because it is commonly used in islands). I don’t know how many island levels each spawner should be, so I will probably let the devs decide. I think they should at least follow that format.

6. Unorganize

Unorganize Member

Secondary Student
    iiUWU
    I don't really like this suggestion, to be honest. I think that would make people with a huge blaze farm automatically on top of the server, while I believe that there are others ways to get to the top. I kind of like the island leveling system as it is and having certain spawners giving certain is level boosters might screw up the market by a fair amount.

7. JPCore

JPCore Whatever makes you sleep at night...

TI - Construction & Architect education - Student.
    JPCore
    Hey there,

You could compare this to having 600 emerald blocks on your island, it's still something but that much, there are still some ways to play around with this suggestion.
    How spawners work on each other, maybe having spawners will decrease your level rather then going up.

Many options, a lot of possibilities. How would you do let this work if this would be added?

Yours sincerely,
    Jp